Sunday, July 17, 2011

the workroom

the workroom is a super cute and amazing shop/studio space located in Parkdale right here in Toronto. I can't believe it took me so long to visit in person! It's the first space in Toronto where you can craft or sew by the hour. If you don't have a sewing machine or a serger of your very own, you can use theirs for a nominal fee! They also offer classes if you're starting from scratch.

store front
one of the lovely work stations
The shop is full of the most beautiful fabrics from Kokka, Lecien, Amy Butler, Denyse Schmidt, Heather Ross, and so many more (I can't believe I've been ordering these off the internets for so long). If you ever find yourself in Toronto you should really visit. If you're anything like me you'll feel like a kid in a candy shop. In the mean time...visit them on the internets theworkroom.ca

the most laid back dog I've ever met
fat quarters
The workroom is located at 1340 Queen St. West in Toronto.