Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March update.

I cannot believe how quickly March has flown by! It's been such a crazy month, but I'll do my best to give you a little update.

First things first, I'm going to be participating in the City of Craft Spring show! Exciting, am I right? This year is the very first Spring edition of the very popular holiday show. There will be a mixture of handmade, vintage and supplies. YAY!

It's all going down on Saturday, April 21st at Trinity St. Paul Church. You should come.


Even more exciting than this awesome news, is the fact that I'm moving! Not just to another apartment, but into a real live house in a brand new city. Yup, I'm moving to Hamilton. I've been spending the last month packing up all of my worldly possessions into carefully labeled cardboard boxes so (needless to say) I've accomplished very little else.


I'm looking forward to stitching up a whole whack of new dollies in the sun filled studio of my little bungalow.